In an effort to streamline state agency efforts supporting workforce training, as of July 8, 2022, Iowa Workforce Development (IWD) will be managing the 260E, 260F and 260G programs.
Should you have any questions regarding these programs, please contact Kevin Eppens, IWD 260 Program Manager via our contact form.
Training Current Employees of Iowa Companies
The Iowa Jobs Training Program (260F) provides job training services to current employees of eligible businesses.
- Helps companies train current employees with new skills
- Eligible businesses work with the local community college, which will assess training needs, determine funds available and provide training
- Valuable employee training for little to no cost
Funding Community College-Sponsored Employee Training Projects
The Community College Consortium (260F) program provides funding assistance for community college-sponsored employee training projects in which two or more businesses participate.
- Iowa's 15 community colleges work with eligible businesses to assess training needs, determine funds needed and provide training
- Valuable employee training at little to no cost
How Do I Apply?
Need More Information?
Contact Iowa Workforce Development
- Accelerated Career Education (260G)
- Career Link
- Iowa Apprenticeship Programs
- Industrial New Jobs Training (260E)
- Community College Consortium (260F)