Official State of Iowa Website Here is how you know

1099-G Request

Please fill out the following form to request a new 1099 form.  You must complete all fields to have your request processed.  If you are requesting your 1099G to be sent to another address than what we have on file, you will be required to submit proof.   A 1099G is issued if you received $10 or more in gross unemployment insurance payments.

This should be the address that is on file with Iowa Workforce Development. If your address has changed, there is an option to enter your new address information by simply selecting my address has changed.
Updated Address

Notice:  your address of record will be updated to the new address when the 1099-g is sent.

In order to validate your correct address please include a picture and/or scan of your identification document with current address. Acceptable forms of identification are unexpired state issued ID or passport. Please call 866-239-0843 if you do not have one of these documents.