- Unemployment Insurance: Required of all businesses.
- Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses: Required of all employers in high rate industries having more than 10 workers. Must be posted annually from February 1st until April 30th.
- Safety & Health Protection on the Job: Required of all employers. Law requires the poster to be at least 8-1/2" x 14".
- Your Rights Under Iowa's Minimum Wage: Required of all employers covered by the law.
- Equal Employment Opportunity: Required of all businesses
- No Smoking Iowa Smokefree Air Act: Recommended
- Fair Labor Standards Act (Minimum Wage)
- Job Safety and Health Protections (OSHA)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Equal Opportunity Employment poster (PDF) EEOC Website(EEOC) - Updated October 2022
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Notice to Workers with Disabilities
- Migrant and Seasonal Farm Worker Protection
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- Employee Rights Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (Updated March 2020)
Posting requirements vary by statute, not all employers are covered by each of the Department’s statues and may not be required to post a specific notice. For example, some small businesses may not be covered by the Family and Medical Leave Act and would not be subject to the Act’s posting requirements.
For more information about poster requirements or other compliance assistance matters, please visit the U.S. DOL elaws FirstStep Poster Advisor or the U.S. DOL Poster Page.